Or, should we say “REEL-out?” Our REEL.Biz unit has sourced a new supply for 7″ and 13″ take-up reels.
A Unit of OX3.com
These plastic take-up reels are for use in the handling, transport, and storage of semiconductors and other electronic or mechanical components.
- 13″ Reels, (330mm) with a 4″ core:
- A 3-piece reel requires two flanges and one core.
- OX3R2500 Flange 100/Box of 330mm, Black.
- This is for use with 08mm product.
- OX3R2501 Flange 100/Box of 330mm, Dark Blue.
- This is for use with 12mm to 72mm product.
- OX3R2508 Core, 08mm 100/Box 4in Hub, Black.
- OX3R2512 Core, 12mm 100/Box 4in Hub, Dark Blue.
- OX3R2516 Core, 16mm 100/Box 4in Hub, Dark Blue.
- OX3R2524 Core, 24mm 100/Box 4in Hub, Dark Blue.
- OX3R2532 Core, 32mm 50/Box 4in Hub, Dark Blue.
- OX3R2544 Core, 44mm 50/Box 4in Hub, Dark Blue.
- OX3R2556 Core, 56mm 50/Box 4in Hub, Dark Blue.
- OX3R2572 Core, 72mm 50/Box 4in Hub, Dark Blue.
- 07″ Reels, (178mm) with a 2″ core:
- These are one-piece reels.
- OX3R2808W for 312 pcs/box of 178mm x 08mm, White
- OX3R2812W for 228 pcs/box of 178mm x 12mm, White
- OX3R2816W for 180 pcs/box of 178mm x 16mm, White
- OX3R2824W for 126 pcs/box of 178mm x 24mm, White
You must log in to post a comment.